- Would you like to play in a concert band one weekend per month?
- Do you need college money?
- How about extra cash just for playing in a WIND SYMPHONY/MARCHING BAND/ JAZZ BIG-BAND
You can join the Army Reserve as a band member, and not be at risk to go to war.
- Your job would be just to play music!
And the benefits are great...
- $200 each weekend
- Up to a $15,000 sign-on bonus!
- Get a new instrument that you can keep!
- If you go to college, the Army will
- Pay your tuition up to $4,500 per year, AND
- Repay a $10,000 student loan, AND
- Give you a $10,000 scholarship
(paid in 34 monthly payments of $300 tax-free.)